Aluminum paneling is an inexpensive and long-lasting alternative to wood, vinyl, or composite paneling, and is a great option to consider for both residential and commercial properties. No matter the size and scope of your new build, renovation, or project, we can create a custom solution for your construction and renovation needs. Call us today for a free estimate on all of our custom aluminum products and services!
0.4” Smooth Panel
Otherwise known as 40-gauge aluminum, this 0.4” thick smooth aluminum paneling is the thinnest and most lightweight industry-standard aluminum. It’s the lowest-cost option but still provides the same sleek, smooth look of metal panels.
All aluminum paneling is waterproof, fire-resistant, and insect-resistant, unable to be penetrated by termites and other wood-boring bugs. Aluminum tex paneling is also highly customizable and can be adjusted to match your home and family’s aesthetic. Tex panels are customizable beyond width, length, and thickness, and can be cut for vertical and horizontal installation. In addition to the sizing, tex paneling can be painted and stamped with various patterns and textures. Combined with custom divots and ridging, virtually any look is possible with standard aluminum tex paneling.
Insulated Tex Panels
All aluminum is naturally eco-friendly, as it’s easily recyclable and naturally insulating, saving thousands of dollars on heating and cooling costs over your home’s lifetime. Insulated tex panels take it to the next level with even more insulating capability. Although more expensive than options like 40-gauge aluminum, insulated tex aluminum panels will pay dividends in increased home equity and less money spent on bills.
How to Choose the Right Aluminum Panels for You
Once you’ve decided that you want to use aluminum paneling for your property, you may be wondering which type of panels are right for you. With several options available, make sure to consider these factors before selecting the type of panels for your property:
As with most things, account for your budget before choosing a type of paneling. Since we have several panel options, decide on a budget and narrow your options down by what fits into it. The good news is that you’ll never have to sacrifice quality for price. At Diamond State Glass, all our paneling options are high-quality, which means no matter what you choose for your budget, you’ll still get the best panels in the area.
You should also consider the appearance of the panels. Depending on your property, you may be looking for a certain look. Since our panels are customizable, we can help you choose a high-functioning panel that is also aesthetically pleasing. Often, aesthetics can have a huge impact on your business, which is why choosing the right look for your panels can make a difference.
If you plan to install aluminum panels outside, you’ll also want to take a look at the environmental factors of your area. Metal can corrode when outside, which makes having corrosion-resistant and extremely durable panels important. You should also consider things like this: will you have your panels in water? Or will they be exposed to heat or chemicals? Any type of environmental condition can have an impact on aluminum panels, so you’ll want to choose the type of panel that will work best in your environment.
Pros and Cons of Aluminum Panels
As with most things, aluminum panels come with their fair share of both pros and cons. Before deciding on the type of paneling you want for your property, consider these pros and cons of aluminum panels:
- You can customize the lengths, widths, and shapes of your aluminum panels. Panels can be straight, curved, bent, and created in many different shapes to suit your needs.
- Aluminum can help your building qualify under LEED standards because it’s recyclable.
- Many types of aluminum panels are not only extremely durable and strong, but they are also lightweight, which can help reduce costs.
- These panels are more cost-efficient compared to alternatives like brick and granite.
- Aluminum panels offer many customizations from color to designs and patterns. With all of the design options available, you can make them look like other types of materials, like wood.
- Aluminum is a very strong and durable material to work with. It is resistant to corrosion and doesn’t need much maintenance.
- Some types of aluminum panels may be more susceptible to damage, but you can avoid this with proper care.
- If aluminum panels are colored, their coloring can fade over time if exposed to the elements.
- If aluminum panels are used outside a building, noise can sometimes be an issue, especially when it’s raining.
Discover the Advantages of Aluminum Panels
There is no time like the present to invest in your property, increasing its worth and your home satisfaction along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to Diamond State Glass as you plan your next aluminum project—we look forward to being with you for the whole process. Contact Diamond State Glass for all your aluminum paneling needs in the Dover and Delmarva area of Delaware. Contact us for a free estimate today!